All you people out there, who are in the process of planning their Christmas holidays should certainly consider bringing in this winter fest exclusively in Boston. Irrespective of your age and interests, Boston is sure to have multiple exciting activities in store for all of you. Let us take a quick look at some of the attractions worth visiting.
- Explore the Stone Zoo: People, who are traveling to Boston along with their children, can now bring a wide smile on their children’s face by taking them to the Stone Zoo. Located at a short distance of 20 minutes from Boston, this zoo is sure to leave your children mesmerized with its winter exhibits, which include leopards, wolves, black bears, jaguars and much more. Remember to reach considerably early at this zoo, since it shuts down around 4.
- Go Ice Skating at the City Hall Plaza: All you people, who would like to give ice skating a try, should head straight to the City Hall Plaza. Here you will get to have a one of its kind ice skating experience all thanks to the custom designed pathway that this place boasts of. Once you are done Ice Skating, you can explore the nearby holiday market for a good meal, some drinks and of course local shopping.
- Don’t miss the Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park: You can lift your spirit further by visiting the Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park, where around 50000 blue lights would be sitting ready to welcome you. This place is a popular destination for photography professionals and lovers since it offers massive photography options. When at this place, go fully covered in warm clothes to avoid getting the chill onto you.
- Say Yes to the Quincy Market: Yet another tourist attraction in Boston is undoubtedly the Quincy Market. This market stands out particularly during the holiday season. From taking an interesting tour down history to getting awestruck with the tree lighting, there is much more for one to do at this place. However, the icing on the cake still remains the holiday season based light and sound show.
- Fun Concerts & Shows: Boston hosts an amazing array of shows and concerts throughout the month of December. Some of the all-time favorites, which you should consider watching on your trip to Boston, include The Nutcracker, Disney of Ice as also Holiday Pops. This being the busy holiday season don’t forget to book your tickets well in advance. At times, you might even turn lucky and get to enjoy some heavy discounts on the tickets that you buy.
- Book yourself on a Cruise: A December holiday in Boston is incomplete without a Cruise ride that promises some quality time amidst quiet waters and a starlit sky. You can choose from among many cruise options, which include the Holiday Sunset Cruise, Holiday Jazz Cruise, Irish Christmas Carol Cruise, New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise and so on and so forth. On these cruises, you can make merry with some dance, music, drinks, and food.
Apart from the above activities, you can also take a day out to roam through a snow-clad Boston, which is otherwise a rare scene. To Enjoy Your Day you can also Book a Boston car service or Taxi in Boston to have fun & attend your Christmas party with your family.