Mughal Garden, New Delhi. Important visiting information
More about Mughal Garden, New Delhi and Historical Information
Called the “soul” of Presidential Palace, the Mughal Gardens are situated in Rashtrapati Bhawan Complex. The Gardens were designed by Lord Edwin Lutyens in 1917 for Lady Harding. It stretches over an area of 13 acres and is a wonderful example of the amalgamation of Mughal and British architecture.
Inspired by the gardens in Jammu and Kashmir of the same name, the ones in Delhi have been able to retain the same enchanting and captivating charm. The whole structure houses circular, spiritual, bonsai, herbal, tactile, and music gardens.
The garden opens itself for public visits during the month of February and March, at the same time of the festival of Udyanotsav.
Mughal Garden, New Delhi address and how to reach
How To Reach: "By Train: 4.4 KM away from New Delhi Railway Station
By Air: 10.7 KM away from Indira Gandhi International Airport "
Railway Address :New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110006 Airport Address :Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Way from Nearest Airport Way from Nearest Railway station
Popular trains in which you can travel to Mughal Garden in New Delhi
- LKO NDLS SPL (Train NO: 04405)
- BJU NDLS AC SPL (Train NO: 04415)
- AMRITSAR EXPRES (Train NO: 11057)
- JHELUM EXPRESS (Train NO: 11077)
- JAMMUTAWI EXP (Train NO: 11449)
- NDLS SHATABDI E (Train NO: 12001)
- LJN SWRAN SHTBD (Train NO: 12003)
- KALKA SHTBDI (Train NO: 12005)
- KALKA SHTBDI (Train NO: 12011)
- AMRITSAR SHTBDI (Train NO: 12013)
- AJMER SHTBDI (Train NO: 12015)
- DEHRADUN SHTBDI (Train NO: 12017)
- SWARNA SHTBDI (Train NO: 12029)
- AMRITSAR SHTBDI (Train NO: 12031)
- CNB NDLS SHT (Train NO: 12033)
- NDLS LDH SHTBDI (Train NO: 12037)
- NDLS MOGA SHT (Train NO: 12043)
- NDLS CDG SHTBDI (Train NO: 12045)
- NDLS BTI SHTBDI (Train NO: 12047)
- DDN JANSHTBDI (Train NO: 12055)