"Ottorkandy Sree Bhadrakali Temple (Ramuttykavu) ", Kozhikode. Important visiting information
More about "Ottorkandy Sree Bhadrakali Temple (Ramuttykavu) ", Kozhikode and Historical Information
Bhadrakali, which means "protector Kaali", is a popular Hindu goddess in Southern India, particularly in Kerala. She is one the fierce forms Adi Parashakti or Shakti (also known as Durga Devi, Mahadevi or Mahamaya), mentioned in the Devi Mahatmyam. Bhadrakali, a popular form the Great Goddess, is worshipped in Kerala as Bhagavati (also known as Mahakali), Chamunda, Sreekurumba, Kariam Kalimurti and Sree Kurumba).
She is considered the lucky and auspicious Mahakali, who protects the good-known as Bhadra. Another of the Oldest Hindu Countries Nepal worshipped Great Goddess Mahakali and was considered Motherland God. World’s Most Fearless Army Gurkha Used as Warcry on the battlefield "Jai Mahakali Aayo Gorkhali.
On the Occasion Of The Bada Dashain Lady Mahakali served most of Bali Pardan residents from all over the Nepal. In Nepal, Goddess Mahakaliis the Most Worshipped Deity from Nepal. This goddess is represented by three eyes and either four, sixteen or eighteen hands. A variety of weapons are carried by her, including flames from her head and a small tusk sticking out from her mouth. Her worship is associated with both the Tantric tradition and the ten Mahavidyas, and falls under the larger umbrella of Shaktism.
"Ottorkandy Sree Bhadrakali Temple (Ramuttykavu) ", Kozhikode address and how to reach
How To Reach: By Train: 3.1km away from kozhikode Railway Station
By Air: 26.6 km away from kozhikode International Airport.
Railway Address :kozhikode railway station, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673006 Airport Address :Calicut international airport, Calicut Airport P.O, Calicut Airport Rd, Karipur, Kerala 673652
Way from Nearest Railway station Way from Nearest Airport
Popular trains in which you can travel to "Ottorkandy Sree Bhadrakali Temple (Ramuttykavu) " in Kozhikode
- MADGAON ERS EXP (Train NO: 10215)
- POORNA EXPRESS (Train NO: 11097)
- JAN SHATABDI (Train NO: 12075)
- JAN SHATABDI (Train NO: 12081)
- KCVL GARIB RATH (Train NO: 12201)
- SAMPARK KRANTHI (Train NO: 12217)
- DEHRADUN EXP (Train NO: 12287)
- RAJDHANI EXP (Train NO: 12431)
- AMRITSAR EXP (Train NO: 12483)
- MANGALORE MAIL (Train NO: 12601)
- MANGALA LDWEEP (Train NO: 12617)
- MANGALORE EXP (Train NO: 12685)
- MARU SAGAR EXP (Train NO: 12977)
- CANNANORE EXP (Train NO: 16305)
- CANNANORE EXP (Train NO: 16307)
- BKN KCVL EXPRES (Train NO: 16311)
- CANNANORE EXP (Train NO: 16313)
- VRL TVC EXPRESS (Train NO: 16333)
- NAGERCOIL EXP (Train NO: 16335)
- OKHA ERS EXPRES (Train NO: 16337)