KHEJARLA FORT, Jodhpur. Important visiting information
More about KHEJARLA FORT, Jodhpur and Historical Information
The wide-spread desert of Rajasthan harbours a large variety of culture that has been active in the states through generations. The 400 years old Khejarla Fort in Jodhpur is one such juncture where tourism and culture come together to create a sense of appreciation and reliability. Built to serve as the guarding boundary of the city, the fort has been studied by historians and archaeologists to understand the intricacies of Indian history.
Although the exterior of the fort has not been able to survive the test of time, its Rajput-Mughal architecture and style still leave a long-lasting impression on the visitors. The fort has withstood numerous attacks since it had been built although it has been renovated over time and again.
Located only 14 kilometres away from Jodhpur airport, this fort serves as the reminder of intrepidity and resilience that India is capable of.
KHEJARLA FORT, Jodhpur address and how to reach
Rajasthan - INDIA"
How To Reach: By Train: 72.2 KM away from Jodhpur Junction
By Air: 69 KM away from Jodhpur Airport
Railway Address :Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, Maharaja Umaid Singh Statue Circle, Station Rd, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001 Airport Address :Jodhpur Airport, Civil Airport Road, Air Force Area, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342011
Way from Nearest Railway station Way from Nearest Airport
Popular trains in which you can travel to KHEJARLA FORT in Jodhpur
- JU JSMSPL (Train NO: 04801)
- BSP BGKTSPECIAL (Train NO: 08243)
- HWH JU EXPRESS (Train NO: 12307)
- MANDOR EXPRESS (Train NO: 12461)
- RAJSTHN S KRANT (Train NO: 12463)
- RANTHAMBORE EXP (Train NO: 12465)
- SURYA NAGRI EXP (Train NO: 12479)
- BKN DDR SF EXP (Train NO: 12489)
- DLI JSM EXPRESS (Train NO: 14659)
- MALANI EXP (Train NO: 14662)
- BGKT DEE EXP (Train NO: 14706)
- RANAKPUR EXPRES (Train NO: 14708)
- JU JSM EXPRESS (Train NO: 14810)
- MARUDHAR EXPRES (Train NO: 14854)
- MARUDHAR EXPRES (Train NO: 14864)
- MARUDHAR EXPRES (Train NO: 14866)
- BARMER KLK EXP (Train NO: 14888)
- RANIKHET EXP (Train NO: 15014)
- GHY BME BKN EXP (Train NO: 15632)
- JU MS EXPRESS (Train NO: 16126)